Saturday, September 19

25












Our kitchen table. This is where I spend much time.
And I baked an apple strudel. I took the recipe from an old school cookbook that should help educating "the
perfect housewife" (this is what the cover says!). Here's the recipe (I used less sugar, no raisins...
I always modify recipies).

Yesterday, I had an ambivalent birthday. It started with a funeral. But later on, I had a great time.
Life can be weird sometimes. Stephan and I had lunch at the new Vapiano and walked through Vienna's old
town centre. In the evening, we went out with Leni, Babsi, Bernd and Christoph. I got an interesting book
I want to read soon. My brother Bernhard gave me a book set in Vienna, too. Thank you so much!

The first days of spring by Noah and the Whale (via Brian).

1 comments:

Anonymous said... September 19, 2009 at 9:10 PM

Grattis!!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!