Saturday, December 19

julfika

kanelbulle

roof

monika's art work

four candles

fika

victoria's kanelbullar

monika's moose
Today, I felt helthier again and I went out to have fika with Monika, Victoria and Reini. We were four Swedish speaking persons having julfika in winterly Vienna. I love Monikas carton moose!

It still has -8,5°c. Stephan and I bought a christmas tree and we got some schnaps. These days I feel christmas.

Sara posted such a great poem by Erik Blomberg I want to share with you:

Var inte rädd för mörkret
ty ljuset vilar där.
Vi ser ju inga stjärnor
där intet mörker är.

I ljusa irisringen
du bär en mörk pupill,
ty mörkt är allt som ljuset
med bävan längtar till.

Var inte rädd för mörkret,
ty ljuset vilar där,
var inte rädd för mörkret,
som ljusets hjärta bär.

9 comments:

nina said... December 19, 2009 at 8:10 PM

das sieht wahnsinnig gemütlich aus!!

falls du immernoch krank bist, wünsch ich dir eine gute besserung!

und immer wieder - so ein schöner blog! :D

marie said... December 19, 2009 at 10:11 PM

good looking fika!
im enjoying the xmas feeling too :)

Ingrid said... December 20, 2009 at 7:35 PM

Hej! Vilka fina bilder och vad roligt att du hittat till min blogg! Puss

Ulrika said... December 20, 2009 at 10:32 PM

så mysigt det ser ut!

Aris said... December 21, 2009 at 2:43 AM

The second photgraph is so beautiful I can't stop looking.

●• Thereza said... December 21, 2009 at 2:21 PM

Julfika looks so yummy :) you're making me hungry now!

thanks for stopping by my blog, so i could find your site, so full of beauty :)))

gracia said... December 22, 2009 at 6:13 AM

It all looks so very much like Christmas here on your blog. I feel all the more festive for the visit.

Irene said... December 23, 2009 at 6:40 PM

thank you so much for your comments, they give me reason to take more pictures!

emma said... December 23, 2009 at 6:48 PM

Merry Christmas Irene! Your julfika looks so cozy and I love the poem :)

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!