Saturday, February 13

krapfen

hyacinth

fasching

weltcafe

weltcafe
I bought a hyacinth, but it's still snowing and freezing cold outside. But today I noticed that it's getting dark later.
I had a busy but good week. I went to the hairdresser on Wednesday. My mum came over and brought Krapfen. Stephan and I enjoyed lunch and coffee at Weltcafe. A new term started on Thursday. And we met Monika and Peter for dinner.
I wish you a nice weekend and a happy Valentine's Day - are you going to celebrate it?

6 comments:

Unknown said... February 13, 2010 at 9:01 PM

Första bilden tycker jag är underbar!
Jag har en tag till dig på min blogg, hoppas du är sugen :)

sunkentreasure said... February 14, 2010 at 2:46 PM

nice blog! happy valentine :)

nathalie et cetera said... February 14, 2010 at 5:05 PM

love the hyacinth photo and the color contrast on the window photo.

Anonymous said... February 14, 2010 at 9:47 PM

ahhh krapfen, toll...die gehören irgendwie zum Februar : )Ach und zum Frisör muss ich auch mal wieder...

Katrin said... February 16, 2010 at 3:56 PM

Schöne Perle, im dritten Bild, oder? Wir scheinen denselben Restaurant-Geschmack zu haben ,)

Irene said... February 16, 2010 at 9:18 PM

@Katrin: Nein, das ist auch im Weltcafé, aber die Schöne Perle mag ich auch :)

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!