Saturday, March 27

a finnish day

finnshop

spring

backyard

wooden

aarikka
I'm celebrating Easter holidays! I really needed this break. Today, I took the tube and went to another district of Vienna, Landstraße. I haven't walked through this neighborhood very often in the past few years. Actually, I wanted to go to the Finnshop. I came home with presents for myself: a bird that can be used as a bottle opener by Aarikka and a mug by Marimekko. I wish I could have bought more of this beautiful Oiva Tableware!
Thank you for all your nice comments and Happy Weekend everyone!

2 comments:

marie said... March 28, 2010 at 10:36 AM

ah marimekko - i'd love to visit vienna -)

Anonymous said... March 29, 2010 at 4:48 PM

oh oiva tableware! I have one mug of it and I really really love it:)

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!