Sunday, February 13

advent random

advent

nikolaus

mistletoe

mum's apple bread
A few photos taken in December 2010.

My one-week-holidays went by too quickly and the new term already starts on Tuesday. Yesterday, I came home from a short trip to Leipzig. My brother has been living there for a few months now. The city is quite big and I found some very nice areas, good cafés and restaurants. Back in Vienna, it's snowing beautifully outside. Winter hasn't gone yet.

. . . . . .
I reply
@ Maggie, Li + Belle, Megan & Sunkentreasure: Thank you so much for your kind words!
@ Nina: Für Kaffee und Kuchen war ich noch nicht in der Villa Aurora - das wird aber bald nachgeholt.

1 comments:

Miao said... February 13, 2011 at 2:19 PM

picture 2 is lovely!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!