Sunday, February 14
Today, Stephan and I went to Kantine in the Museumsquartier. We spent some time in a book store. Afterwards, we went to the Wien Museum to watch the exhibition Struggle for the city.
I was tagged the very first time - by Ulrika.
Rule: Reveal 7 things about yourself and nominate 7 other blogs.
1. Sweden is my favorite country. When I was little, I wanted to live in Bullerby.
2. I love coffee. I love to add a sprinkle of cinnamon on top of the milk foam.
3. I'd like to teach myself to crochet.
4. I dream of attending a Sigur Rós concert in Iceland.
5. I collect interiors magazines and cookbooks.
6. I love to play the piano.
7. I have a phobia of pigeons.
I'm not tagging anyone, but feel free to tell 7 things about you, I'm anyway curious.
Have a good new week!