Sunday, February 20

2011

new year

sun

good bye, 2010

warm
It's middle of February, but now I'm posting some photos from New Year's Day. I'm a bit slow this year, sorry. Stephan's sister Maria made these amazing Punschkrapfen. Even the marzipan decorations were hand-made.

. . . . . .
I reply
@Cez, Maria, Design Elements: Thank you!
@Maggie: That's exactly what I'm feeling when I'm there!
@Jenna: Yes, and I'm happy you still visit this place :)
@Li + Belle: You're right, the landscape of Bavaria is quite similar.

6 comments:

sandra said... February 20, 2011 at 7:35 PM

det är så kul när du skriver till mig på tyska och jag kan skriva till dig på svenska :)

△▾christine▴▽ said... February 21, 2011 at 1:23 AM

Punschkrapfen? i must google and find what that is right NOW! :)

Neus said... February 21, 2011 at 7:28 PM

I love the second one!! Nice blog! ;)

Jenna said... February 22, 2011 at 6:23 AM

wow, those are very cool decorations, i love handmade things. :) irene, i wish i could write you på svenska like sandra and then also you could write to me på tyska! ;) i should study more, hehe.

PROVINS said... February 23, 2011 at 4:43 PM

so cute cakes!

Ritva said... February 24, 2011 at 9:44 PM

my favorite is the second one- love to be there!

Post a Comment

Hej, thank you for visiting. I'd really love to read your comment!