Sunday, February 23
What I like
* having an afternoon coffee date with K, C and L – I'll miss the girls in the next few weeks!
* a relaxing brunch at C's comfy home
* a long, long walk
* reading a book within two days
* receiving a message from my dear old friend I who's currently over due date of her pregnancy
* dinner with S at Rasouli
* going to bed early
* being 40 weeks pregnant
* enjoying S's weekend mode on Friday afternoon, ordering pizza and watching Woody Allen's Blue Jasmine
* P complimenting me on my typography pics I posted on the website of Typemuseum
* watching the last competitions of the Olympic Games
* finally making a photo book filled with memories of our wedding
* sleeping till 9 am on Sunday
* having lunch with my parents at Nordpol, enjoying Bohemian cabbage soup
* mum giving me catkins, chocolate cake and home-dried fruit
* a walk in the sunshine on a warm Sunday
What I read and watched
* the books Überlebensgroß by Mark Watson, Emma schweigt by Susanne Scholl and Kap Cod by Henry David Thoreau
* The Weekender issue 12
* the movies Der Herr Karl, Blue Jasmine and Freispiel
* Vienne en Tramway – my hometown has changed a lot since 1906...
* the typography project Typemuseum
* this article about the breathtaking Haus Fontanella by Bernardo Bader Architects
What I don't like
* my body being so damn ready (it has been for a while now). I'm worn out and dilated, contracting and a litte bit anxious...
* not knowing how labor pains feel like – when does "true" labor begin?